Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5 Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5

the last parts were pretty fun to watch especially for mild anime watchers like me. The image quality looks better than the low budget hentai movies that I've seen, and for a one guy animation team, that's pretty good. You must have seen "Black Sunshine" by Gonzossm because the afro guy looks just like the guy from his movie. I'm probably a very sad person because I didn't find this funny for some reason. I don't know what's wrong with me but that's ok because people like what you make.

AMV #3 : Aku Memilih Setia AMV #3 : Aku Memilih Setia

Allahu Ackbar, bro. I think the song was really catchy. the music was okay I guess and the voice was good. You don't see her doing much other than moving much but I guess that alright but it's not as epic as those other music videos with lots of animation and action etc imo. Happy new year. lets hope ISIS wins this war and destroys France to bring peace and righteousness to the world. Allahu Ackbar!

Mayan Mayan

that was cool. it was like looking at a trailer for a video game. I wouldn't mind if you make more because the characters were interesting enough for me. this was better than a lot of video game trailers to me just because this is a one man job. the quality coul've been better though. you are allowed to upload video files to newgrounds aren't you?

StreepShot StreepShot

The f___ did I just play?! The most awkward game I've ever played in this site. Everytime I click on something, the Adobe flash player setting pops up and asks me if I want to have this add something into my computer and that's just flat out annoying. All the hoes look the same only with different clothes and different colored underwears and shit, na mean? I wish I could do this in real life; shooting a hoe with a gun that could make clothes disappear. Oh boy I think those hoes that sway are kinda hot.

Wet Dreams [Demo] Doggy Wet Dreams [Demo] Doggy

rubbish ad, mate

everytime the ad is over or is skipped, I could not play the game because it leads me to a doubleclick or some shit, and I have to click back and go through the same old crap again. What's the most important aspect of a game? being able to freaking play it.

BloomingZest responds:

Sorry for this issue -__-"
Don't know what it's coming from. I'll check!

Arian Starfighter Arian Starfighter

It was kind of fun

Didn't like the controls though. The weapons don't seem really fun when I'm using them imo. I don't know if my experience with this game will be better if I paid attention to the story. I like the voices cuz they sound funny lol.

Summertime Summertime

well done, man.

Lovely. The picture is beautiful and I love the character and its pose. Good coloring and set up. Everything seems so balanced.

Memories of Roxas Memories of Roxas

haven't played it yet

I like the well drawn character, and the colors, they're eye catching. I think I'm gonna give this game a try.

exninja123 responds:

thanks! :D
you should!, i thought it was worth it :)

Chess Red Queen Chess Red Queen

Jokes on you, people! She's a tranny

hehe just kidding. This is awesomely done imo but I think her stomach look weird. Good job on everything.