StreepShot StreepShot

The f___ did I just play?! The most awkward game I've ever played in this site. Everytime I click on something, the Adobe flash player setting pops up and asks me if I want to have this add something into my computer and that's just flat out annoying. All the hoes look the same only with different clothes and different colored underwears and shit, na mean? I wish I could do this in real life; shooting a hoe with a gun that could make clothes disappear. Oh boy I think those hoes that sway are kinda hot.

Wet Dreams [Demo] Doggy Wet Dreams [Demo] Doggy

rubbish ad, mate

everytime the ad is over or is skipped, I could not play the game because it leads me to a doubleclick or some shit, and I have to click back and go through the same old crap again. What's the most important aspect of a game? being able to freaking play it.

BloomingZest responds:

Sorry for this issue -__-"
Don't know what it's coming from. I'll check!

Arian Starfighter Arian Starfighter

It was kind of fun

Didn't like the controls though. The weapons don't seem really fun when I'm using them imo. I don't know if my experience with this game will be better if I paid attention to the story. I like the voices cuz they sound funny lol.

Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

not bad

it's just like dragon's layer because when you touch the fence, it kills you; in dragon's layer, touching the gate kills you. The game isn't that fun to be honest; one game over and I'm already bored. If this wasn't a frogger game but a platform or some shit, I don't think it will be as 'not fun' you know what I'm saying? Oh and visit my channel if you support gay marriage... lol just kidding.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

this was fun!

take it from me, I'm a hardcore gamer and I can attest to the polygon count in this title that is full of visual splendor. 9 out of 10 astronauts love this game, one out of ten doesn't. This is way better than a loveless marriage.

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

This game is inhumane!

I really thought the game was unbeatable until I found out that the decoy, and the air mine turrets were actually useful. I didn't stop playing this till I beat it. you need 5 air mine towers in the last level with hp upgrades, and a disk gun because the minigun is kinda lame at that level. This game is really hard unless you experiment with the different weapons

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

awesome!

this game is just one of those games that I wont stop playing with till it's beaten. This game has few things going for it. some of them is the addictingness, the combinations, and that awesome music. I wanna be honest with you, I believe some arrows were not very useful. I like games with different varieties. I really hate it when newgrounds medals stop working.

Tower Defence War Tower Defence War

it's fun

It doesn't look bad, and I think upgrading the towers doesn't make that much difference on the towers because they still look the same only with a higher fire rate and damage. I believe it is better if the bullets change color etc when you upgrade them just like the other td games.

iovo responds:

Thanks!!!
We think about this.

Mayan Fight DEMO Mayan Fight DEMO

I made a fatality

lol just kidding. I actually found this game hilarious. I laughed even though I lose. I thing the hadouken is too hard for me to do. I think this will be better if it's a full game because you know why. I can tell you worked really hard on this, and I know what it's like to get hateful comments on something you worked hard on. I think you can be better.

Raulbarrera responds:

lool

Kitten Mission Kitten Mission

kinda good

I bet you made this because you hate dogs, and want to promot animal cruelty against dogs lol just kidding I don't really care about your intentions. The graphics were good and colorful. shooting cute animals is not very fun without gore imo. I think it would be better if you can buy upgrades and whatnot. happy new year.