Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5 Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5

the last parts were pretty fun to watch especially for mild anime watchers like me. The image quality looks better than the low budget hentai movies that I've seen, and for a one guy animation team, that's pretty good. You must have seen "Black Sunshine" by Gonzossm because the afro guy looks just like the guy from his movie. I'm probably a very sad person because I didn't find this funny for some reason. I don't know what's wrong with me but that's ok because people like what you make.

AMV #3 : Aku Memilih Setia AMV #3 : Aku Memilih Setia

Allahu Ackbar, bro. I think the song was really catchy. the music was okay I guess and the voice was good. You don't see her doing much other than moving much but I guess that alright but it's not as epic as those other music videos with lots of animation and action etc imo. Happy new year. lets hope ISIS wins this war and destroys France to bring peace and righteousness to the world. Allahu Ackbar!

Mayan Mayan

that was cool. it was like looking at a trailer for a video game. I wouldn't mind if you make more because the characters were interesting enough for me. this was better than a lot of video game trailers to me just because this is a one man job. the quality coul've been better though. you are allowed to upload video files to newgrounds aren't you?

Japanese pron Japanese pron

looks like your vcam didn't work. the rating should be adult imo cuz it shows dicks etc. the male voice was kind of annoying but I guess you tried to make it that way.

The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001 The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001

It's kind of sexist. you got a helpless foxgirl who couldn't do shit like jumping high enough, and you made her look even stupider by making her push a rock that 5 people couldn't move then u made her cry like a whiny shit. I guess that's what you think about girls lol jk. you drew stuff pretty well but the fox looked like she was walking on ice in the early part of the movie.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Sugar, that made my day^^ thanks

What is Steam Power What is Steam Power

Looks pretty well done I guess. U didn't shade though. sometimes shadeing ain't that important imo. You are so lucky. I make my stuff way over 7 frames and all I get is less than 500 views. Im so jealous of your shit lol

Clawshawt responds:

Yeah I was actually considering shading but man I was so burnt out after coloring. >_<

Wow I saw your flashes very impressive! I can't see myself committing to a big project anytime soon, but I do hope to make more and longer animations in the future. =]

Virsteinn vs. Drifts Virsteinn vs. Drifts

the early parts looked as if it was made by some kid lol. I guess you were on something or just did not take this very seriously Ik I change my mind; the whole thing looked like it was made by some kid. We have all seen Hyun's/Terkoiz's stuff,.

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

I had no real experience animating prior to taking the class I'm in right now, so it pretty much WAS made by a kid. XD

Although, being nineteen years old, I'm no longer legally a child. I will try and improve, I can say that much.

Thanks for the review!

Cyan Wisp is a Jerk Cyan Wisp is a Jerk

I guess you weren't very serious with this; I believe you made this to show people what you're capable of etc. good job though.

TopStick TopStick

I couldn't think of a word better than &quot;epic&quot;

I just love watching stick figures from popular series that I have known many months/years back fight each other; it is so refreshing to my defective memory lol. I did not know those stick people inspired you but I do know that you inspired a lot of people including me. I just loved the part when muthafukin Xiao Xiao joined in. that guy's movies are probably the first reasons why I like stick videos now.

knife training knife training

splendid s***

I couldn't even make this kinds of shit in 100 hours. I guess this is your 1st flash on NG and you prolly upload stuff somewhere else. Good job. It would be good to see more this kind of thing imo.